Zeynep Erim Moderator • about 6 years ago
Clarification on page limit
The 6-page limit for entries includes the description of the project including the following components:
• Project Title
• Team members and affiliations
• Challenge category
• Description of clinical need or problem, including background and current methods available
• Design, including a discussion of the innovative aspects
• Evidence of a working prototype (results/graphics obtained with the designed solution)
• and references, if you wish to include them.
The cover letter from faculty, the NIBIB DEBUT Challenge Certification Form, and the Parental Consent Form, if necessary, are outside of the 6 page limit.
Comments are closed.